|The Demon attacking Jesus in Incident: 111A|
The Demon is a mysterious character who only appeared in Incident: 111A and not in any canon episode.
Powers and abilities
The demon has several powerful and horror-like abilities. For example it seems to possess agents and move them to other places, in a very short time. It can also twist and mangle the body parts of possessed agents at impossible angles.
It is because of this that the demon kills its victims very quick. An example is when it kills an agent and writes "YOU NEED ME" with blood onto the wall in a very short amount of time. It seems to kill with its appendages, but how it exactly kills isn't shown.
Another ability is that it can teleport. This is done multiple times to confuse and attack Jesus.
After Jesus had killed 2 agents, he tries to kill the third Agent but the Demon flashes from the back of the agent's head. Jesus rubs his eyes and targets the agent again, who seems to have abnormally moved a little to the left. He reappears and the agent's head is turned and snapped at an impossible angle to look directly at Jesus. Jesus becomes frustrated and looks through the scope of his rifle yet again. This time Jesus finds the agent has been slaughtered, and the words "YOU NEED ME" are written on the wall with his blood. The Demon suddenly appears right in front of Jesus and his head begins to bleed. The Demon's presence is considered to be 'pure evil', that it disrupts living organisms functionality, thus rendering Jesus prey to the Demon. The screen goes to black, then shows increasing amounts of blood splatter as the watcher can hear sounds of Jesus being killed, signified by blood splats, followed shortly by a bigger splatter.
- The Demon's mouth highly resembles the grin of the well known Creepypasta image "Smile.jpg". "Smile.jpg" features in another SCP video game, "SCP-087-B".
- The Demon is a rejected concept of the Tricky and Auditor crossover in Madness Combat 11, as confirmed by Krinkels.
- The Demon's face flickers several times in the credits of Incident: 111A.
- The sound effect that faintly plays when he appears is from the game "SCP - Containment Breach."
- The Demon, Tricky (in Tricky Madness 2), Jesus, the Auditor, the Sun and enhanced l33t agents and A.T.P. engineers are the only characters to have visible eyes.
- The Demon, Tricky, the Sun, Jesus, Sanford, Deimos (in SACRIFICE.fla, ANAMNESIS.fla, and POWERLESS.fla), Hank (in Antipathy and Consternation), and zombies (from Apotheosis onward) are the only characters to have a visible mouth.
- The Demon, Mag Agent: V3, the Sun, Mag Hank, Sanford (in ANAMNESIS.fla), and the Auditor are the only characters without the facial cross.
- The Demon is the only character by far to not have a tangible body.