|Subject 1v02P 6|
|Subject 1v02P_6 as he first appears|
|Debut:||Madness: Project Nexus|
|Appearances:||1 (game only)|
Subject 1v02P_6 (can also be given a name chosen by the player) is a playable, fully customizable character who only appears in Arena Combat Mode (including Zombie Arena Mode) of Madness: Project Nexus. There is little known about him other than that he is a subject who is controlled by the player and has decided to join the Nexus Training Program.
He is one of the few characters who can be killed as many times as possible; any deaths are revived through cloning. However, he starts at level 1 with 17 hp, no stats or skills (including the inability to wear light class armor or higher.) and no TAC-Bar.
Although long-dead, 1v02p_6 plays a role in the backstory of Madness: Project Nexus 2. Dr. Christoff mentions in the mission "Sleeper Labs" that 1v02p_6 is the first "S3L-F" (a test subject of the titular Project Nexus), developed about 30 years before Project Nexus 2 takes place, and that his memories were collected and used to train Sleepwalker patients.
The player can also find 1v02p_6's journal. Canonically, 1v02p_6 was able to complete at least 100 waves.
- If the game is opened in a Flash Decompiler, the template name of 1v02P_6 is 'SUPERAGENT'.
- He is a smoker, as seen when starting a wave unarmed, he takes out a cigarette and puffs on it.
- Like with any other enemy, he can take wounds such as cuts, bruises, and bullet holes. These wounds will be replaced as stitches and/or bandages in the following "My Squad" screen and the next wave, even if he dies.
- He can have all stats (Strength, Dexterity, Tactics, Endurance, Leadership and Awareness) and skills (Pistols, SMGs, Rifles, Shotguns, Melees and Unarmed) maxed at level 61. At this level, he will have health 77 and TAC-Bar 91.
- Further levels will increase health but not stats or skills or TAC-Bar as TAC-Bar is capped at 91.